Monday, December 10, 2012

Run # 310 December 10th

Righto Hashers,

Greatest apologies for the lack of recent inseminations, I seem to be unable to send group emails to 200 people from the wilds of north Queensland on an Iphone, however I hope the Broome grapevine did its job & not too many of you missed out on runs!! & thanks as always to Bargey for filling in gaps where she could even with an old list!!

Anyway as penance for my inadequacies I shall Hare it up next week, with the unprecedented experience of our so-called "trailblazer" Doggy Style, so details are:

Hares: Inseminator & Doggy Style (he'll be away so remember to save him a downdown for the shit run!)

Where: 4a MacNee Crt (please don't park on 4B's side of the driveway)
What: Themeless - I'm over fancy dress parties for now!
When: usual usual

Food: yes and veg option too :)

On on

No comments: