Monday, September 17, 2012

The Trash # 297

 Todays lesson on how not to set a run. Use virgin hares like Love you/me long time and Crack Diver. Set them up in the park in Roey Estate where they instantly leave and go to Broome North. Let them make up their own marking system where they have this weird “do not enter symbol” as a check (come on guys, didn’t you watch playschool, a plain circle isn’t that hard). A flour check is just a dob of flour not a whole fucking sack. The photos say it all. Now despite the crap run they did manage to pull a big crowd. Anal Tool came out of semi retirement or whatever else it is that he has been up to lately (besides keeping Westpac barefoot and pregnant) and was RA for the evening. We had a few returnees, Super Turd and Quickie had a shoe drink to break in their new shoes, there was a couple of vigins who danced around the ancient Machu Pichuen candelabra. I‘m so glad I started hash back in the days when as a virgin you just had to stand out the front down a beer and then eventually get a semi decent name like Warrick Slangs Bitch or Faucet. But in saying that, on Monday night we had a girl wanting to be called Headjob. I may have misheard that as I had to rush over and pay for the pizza’s and it was all over by the time I got back. Irony. We actually had 2 namings and I don’t remember what they were. Not because of their importance as I realise they names are very important and will be with them for the rest of their hash life, however short/long that may be but because it’s now Monday and I don’t retain information that long anymore. So some kind person please hit the comment button and put their names in for me. Thankyou in advance for you valued contribution. And while you are at it what was Doggie doing on an ice seat? I’m sure I’m losing it. And who took the photos? Okay I have lost it. Crack Diver with Pizzas. Bye. I have to go now. Somewhere. On on













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Headjob (self explanatory?!?) and Mini Wanker (Canadian tent girl who left Broome HHH)

Anonymous said...

Thankyou, its all coming back to me now.

Anonymous said...

not sure what doggie was doing, I think he just likes it cold...