Thursday, July 19, 2012

Dragon Boat Info #2

Hi Guys
Got this info from the organisers yesterday and will keep you posted on our website
For now just assume we need to be there at 9.00 am as planned
Cheers
Faucet

Dear Dragon Boat Teams
Many of you probably have an anxious eye on the weather forecasts, with predictions of strong winds for Saturday. At this stage we are proceeding on the basis that the event will go ahead as planned. We are in close contact with the weather bureau and will make a firm decision on Friday afternoon, based on the latest weather information available at that time. If conditions are certain to be unsafe for dragon boating we will postpone the event. That decision will be announced via local radio and posted on our website on Friday afternoon. Please see the attached News Release and listen for advice. You should advise your members to check our website on www.broomerotary.org.au and go to the Dragon Boats page (or follow the below link) where we will keep you posted on developments. We’re still hoping to see you all on Saturday.
Regards
Graeme Atherton
President
Broome Rotary

No comments: