Thursday, January 27, 2011

Run#212The Trash

Yamashitta Suckerfish. What a great name. I’m sure its unique in Hash World. The other hare, can’t remember her name, opps, sorry. Anyways, they set a shit Pseudo Australia Day run. The bit near the sewer ponds smelt a bit shit and a couple of times when I went the wrong way I said shit and someone I was running with was talking shit so hey it must have been shit. Come to think of it there were also a few shit heads that kept jumping in front of the camera with juvenile muscle man poses. See photo for evidence. I have more. I think a few of the short cutters did well on the night and the fit people got a good workout and the smart people like me missed most of the false trails and made a timely return to get into the eskies, we even managed to pass the walkers of which there were a few. I bet you didn’t know that shit doesn’t come up as an option in spell check if you happen to spell it wrong and it also has no synonyms. Maybe I should email Bill and suggest a few. The circle was big with Red and Slowlane doing the honours in front of a crowd of about 35. A bit melodramatic with the lightning and crap ( a synonym). The Hares first, did it easy. The enforcers were a little quick I thought but nothing like the old days when Slang was in form. Westpac and Red took media down downs (I’m yawning, does that mean I’m tired or boring myself to death). Westpac had to do it with the Hashpipe as she was on the Front-page of the Advertiser with some sort of Vampire story. Notice the action man camera shot. Red was boring people to death on the ABC. Not even sure what he was doing, I guess I could ask Conchie. Actually I do remember something about Red having to incorporate the words downstairs servicing into his talk. Mmmm, anyone hear it. Please feel free to add a comment. I just realised that Crackafat was there and didn’t even get a media down down. Now there’s something you don’t see very often. We had no virgins, sad, but a few returnees. We’re actually getting a few people who are coming up to 50 runs. What tossers. And Conchie and Faucet are almost hitting the ton. What heroes. We did have a naming with “Happy ending” entering The Book. I thought it was a bit of lame name but others thought it was really good. Just goes to prove my point I guess about the mentality of hash people. She got down on her knees in front of AT, her marinated her in beer but he didn’t get a happy ending. Maybe that’s it? Urinal got one for talking about training and running on a run and Slowlane got one because he suddenly realised he got the get married and have children thing the wrong way around and did something about it. Do I hear a sigh from the Hash girls. I thought not. Stealth and Slang got one for something and Wombat got the Bogan award for the Aussie of the night. And Yama’s Dog throws it’s own ball in the pool and then jumps in to rescue it. I missed the warning about the vegetarian sausages as a few of us sat out in the beautiful downpour that started when the circle ended. I only had one bite and put it back (another synonym). The real man style sausages were much better and some tayter salad and lammies and timmies for desert.

Finished.

No comments: